All appointments (new patient and follow-ups) can be scheduled by calling 469-402-3600
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete registration and check in to maximize your scheduled appointment time.
New patient appointments MUST BE CONFIRMED latest by 8am day of your appointment otherwise it will be cancelled. A legal guardian MUST accompany a minor patient to all appointments.
Prior to your first appointment please complete:
- Registration form/Directive for Handling Appointments and Billing
- HIPPA form
- Authorization to Release of Protected Health Information
- Medical History form
- Office policy form
All forms are located in the "Forms" section of this website for you to download and complete.
Please ensure that your completed new patient forms arrive to the office at least one day in advance of your appointment by mail, fax, or delivered to office directly. Note that typically Dr. Abraham does not rewrite prescriptions written by other physicians at the first patient visit. If you are running out of medication, you should contact your previous psychiatrist or your primary care doctor for a one month supply.
Bring with you to the first appointment:
- A list of ALL prescribed and over the counter medications you are currently taking.
- Any medical records that might be useful in your evaluation—labs/recent physical/ IQ or psychological testing results, in addition for children also recent report card, behavior sheets, ARD recommendations ect.
- Ensure your new patient paperwork has been received at the office at least one day prior to your appointment- registration form/Directive for Handling Appointments and Billing, HIPPA, Authorization to Release of Protected Health Information, Medical History form and office policy---make sure you have read and signed all forms.
- For minors, if parents are divorced or child is in another's custody the legal guardian MUST bring custody papers PRIOR to the appointment, otherwise the child will not be evaluated.
- Support person- spouse, significant other, parent, legal guardian ect.
- Payment is collected upon check-in. We accept Amex, Disc, MC, Visa, Cash or Check.